RV / Travel Trailer Insurance
We’ll help you select the right coverage for your RV needs and get a great price at the same time. You can even request a quote online and we’ll get back to you with quotes from multiple companies so you can compare and save!
- RVs that are for personal, recreational use can be insured for up to 250 days per year.
- Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage, and more.
- Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.
- Ask if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
- Other additional coverage can include: accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Discounts can lower your premium. Ask if you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.